The General Maintenance Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The General Maintenance Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19.03.18. If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For our own internal records.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services and offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of our domain name. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
It is your responsibility to protect against unauthorised access to your log in details. If you open more than one browser of the same type whilst using the website, remember to close down all browser windows when you finish. If you share a computer with someone else or use a public internet access we advise you delete the browsing history and log off. This will help ensure any personal information stored temporarily in the computer’s memory is lost.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.